The lead-free wrought copper solder pressure fitting reducer is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. Options also include cleaned and bagged for oxygen service (medical gas. The fitting reducer features a male solder end and solder cup. The fitting provides a means for reducing the size of a line.
- Copper construction
- Provides a reduced socket size for aboveground water supply piping
- Solder FTG x cup connections
- Maximum working pressure of 439 psi
- Dezincification resistant
- Note: product may vary by store